Elmcroft, 156 Frimley Green Road
Owners Geraldine and John Huggon
Built as a farmhouse in approx. 1840/1850. Both front and back gardens have been completely redesigned and replanted by the owner in the last three years to give all year round interest. Planted with shrubs, hardy perennials and bulbs, features include pond, oriental waterbutt, pergola, paved circle, and gravel areas. Limited disabled access. Plants for sale. No dogs please.
Index of Sites / Index 2000 / Map 2000 / List of Gardens 2000